Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 4 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 307 million customers across its operations at the end of November 2014.
Digital Rapids Corporation is a privately held technology company headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Canada that produces hardware and software for the digital media industry. Founded in 2001, Digital Rapids develops systems and software for media ingest, multi-screen video encoding, transcoding, streaming, and workflow automation. Media and entertainment companies using Digital Rapids products include Deluxe, Foxtel the Miami Heat NBA team, NBC Universal, Starz and Turner Broadcasting. A variety of customers in education, government, corporate and worship markets also use Digital Rapids products.
- Designed and implemented the complete workflow
- One of the first cases of Cloud-based Enterprise Transcoding
- Solution designed and integrated with a SAS business model
- Integration with Websphere Portal server using SDKs
- Multiformat and Multibitrate Transcoding platform with 10 Engines
- Proven scalability extended for unlimited Transcoding Engines
- Integrated workflow with third-party products from QC & DRM
Through a partnership, Shaf Broadcast Pvt. Ltd. has been delivering pioneering solutions to the digital content creation industry since 1993. Shaf currently has a nationwide network of sales and support offices that provide consultancy, analysis, system design, project management and planning.