Over the past decade, Tata Communications has evolved from a wholesale service provider serving the Indian market to a leading provider of A New World of Communications™ to enterprise customers and service providers worldwide.
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries. The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecom’s arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group
- Designed and Implemented the complete
- Live Streaming from 52 Locations across India
- Live Streaming to Bitgravity CDN and Tata
- Sky DTH Platform
- Solution designed with Digital Rapids
- StreamZ Live & Touchstream
- Flash feed to Bitgravity accessed globally by Internet subscribers
- WMV feed accessed by Tata Sky DTH subscribers
- Remote management services provided to all the locations through SHAF Broadcast
Through a partnership, Shaf Broadcast Pvt. Ltd. has been delivering pioneering solutions to the digital content creation industry since 1993. Shaf currently has a nationwide network of sales and support offices that provide consultancy, analysis, system design, project management and planning.