TIL websites are among the fastest growing web/mobile based networks worldwide. Since its inception in 1999, Times Internet has led the Internet revolution in India and has emerged as India’s foremost web entity, running diverse portals and niche websites.
The Indian Premier League is a professional Twenty20 cricket league in India contested annually by franchise teams representing Indian cities. The league, founded by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in 2008, is scheduled over April and May of each year.
The IPL is the most-watched Twenty20 league worldwide. In 2010, the IPL became the first sporting event to be broadcast live on YouTube. The brand value of the 2014 Indian Premier League was estimated to be US$7.2 billion. Rajeev Shukla and Sundar Raman are the current chairmen and chief operating officers of the league, respectively.
- Designed and Implemented the complete workflow
- Deployed a Live Streaming farm using StreamZ Live ABR for HD Streaming
- Simultaneous multi bit rate and codec streaming in Flash & IOS
- Simultaneous file creation on Encoder for VOD purposes
- Downlink and server deployment at Tata Communications datacenter in Chennai and streamed to Akamai CDN
- Ad insertion using StreamZ Live interface
- Geographically targeted streaming with delays using EVS X2
- 60 Days of non-stop streaming with zero down time
- Digital Rapids Broadcast Manager implemented for centralized management and stream monitoring
- Increased viewer traffic by 70% on www.indiatimes.com
Through a partnership, Shaf Broadcast Pvt. Ltd. has been delivering pioneering solutions to the digital content creation industry since 1993. Shaf currently has a nationwide network of sales and support offices that provide consultancy, analysis, system design, project management and planning.